Denver Mod, our weekend vendor marketplace, features some of the VERY BEST vendors from the Rocky Mountain Region and across the country!
Our two day marketplace features vintage vendors, makers, artists, and brands who offer vintage, mid century inspired, and new retro modern products you need to ensure your home, apparel, car, music, or art collection is a MODERN MARVEL inside and out.
Continue the party with other Denver Modernism vendors and fans at this fun event!
You’ll find all sorts of retro-themed business at the Denver Mod Show, including:
- Home Renovation and Design Companies. Specialized home renovation and design companies who cater specifically to the needs of mid-century modern homeowners are encouraged to apply. Bring your renovation products, lighting, appliances, fixtures, landscaping designs, and furniture to build brand awareness and generate leads from thousands of highly qualified buyers who attend the show. Help homeowners and design enthusiasts achieve the mod aesthetic they dream of!
- Mid-Century Home Decor Brands. Retro-inspired artists, designers, and home decor brands are encouraged to apply. Build brand awareness by showcasing your mid-century minded or inspired pieces that compliment every home style, and are particularly fitting for our 6,000+ Metro Denver Mid-Mod Era built homes and owners.
- Vintage Small Businesses. Small Businesses from Etsy, Instagram, and the Rocky Mountain Region are encouraged to showcase goods from or inspired from the mid century era (1940’s-1970’s). We accept independent expert-eye pickers with a packed storage space as well as those who have a dedicated storefront to showcase their goods. Bring your passion for curated collections of mod offerings of accessories, fabric, furniture, decor, art, fashion and more!
We are finalizing our details for this year. Check back soon!
How to Apply
Review the exhibitor information below and if you qualify, complete the application below.
- Call for Exhibitors: We review and approve vintage and mid century modern small businesses, artists, companies, and brands who offer products that our attendees will love. From new-to-mid mod to the all-in-passionate, our attendees expect knowledge, expertise, and bona-fide retro street cred. Only exhibitors who are the best fit for our show and supply us with the most relevant information will be accepted.
- Selection Process: Our application process will ask you to share a small description of what you sell, what you do, and why your mid century modern offerings appeal to our attendees. We will want to see your social accounts and how you set up your vending booth(s) or exhibits. If you’re new and just learning the ropes, let us know that too (we can help)!
- Approval: Our team will review and approve applications within 5 business days. Only fully completed applications will be accepted. We will accept applications until: booked full for 2021.
- Upon Acceptance: We’ll send you more details for this year’s event, including: booth and space options and upgrades, contract details and expectations, and safety/health precautions. You’ll sign and pay to reserve your booth space and prepare for the exhibit!