Showcase your retro modern expertise at one or both of our keystone events this year, the Mod Vintage Market (formerly Denver Mod) and our new Home Retrovation Expo
Mod Vintage Market
August 26 & 27
Exploration of Flight Hangar
at the Centennial Airport
Our 16-year running Mod Vintage Market, formerly Denver Mod, offers total immersion into all furnishings, fashion, and fun celebrations of the mid-century modern and retro eras. Friday night VIP night is THE place to mix, mingle, and shop early with exclusive party-goers, including current and former Miss Modernism Pageant winners. Saturday’s marketplace includes our Motorama Car Show, an epic Vintage Airplane Fly-In, and Retro Camper Display.
At the Mod Vintage Market, you’ll meet:
- Small business owners and makers
- Artists that design in mid-mod styles
- Fashion dealers who specialize in retro, mid-mod, vintage and reproduction clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- Furniture & decor dealers who hold their best products JUST for this show
- and more!
Deadline to Apply: May 19, 2022
Our Mod Vintage Market Vendor Terms and Conditions
Why Showcase at the Mod Vintage Market?
Tap into our marketplace that reaches over 9,000 followers on social media, with a strong repeat attendance at one of the can’t miss events of the summer.
Bring your passion for curated collections of mod offerings of accessories, fabric, furniture, decor, art, fashion and more!
- Vintage Small Businesses. Small Businesses from Etsy, Instagram, and the Rocky Mountain Region are encouraged to showcase goods from or inspired from the mid-century era (1940’s-1970’s) and retro eras.
- Artists and Graphic Designers. Artists inspired by mid-mod aesthetic and design are encouraged to showcase their artwork, merchandise, and other relevant goods and services.
- Vintage Dealers. Dealers bring your best mid mod era furnishings, fashion, and more to a direct audience who is looking for you!
We look for a range of vendor types, from widely known brands to just starting out, including:
- independent expert-eye pickers with a packed storage space.
- dedicated storefront owners to showcase their goods and build on their customer base through relationship building and awareness.
- Artists and designers whose target audience matches ours.
- Custom designers and maker brands who are retro and mid-century inspired.
Home Retrovation Expo
August 20, 11am-4pm
I.M. Pei’s Tower Building
at the Sheridan Downtown
Our new Home RetroVation Expo offers current and aspiring homeowners the chance to learn how to smartly renovate and decorate mid-century modern. You’ll hear from industry leading experts, designers, brands, and services about how to plan and design mid-mod home renovations. This event includes lunch, expert speakers, and a vendor showcase.
At the Home RetroVation Expo, you’ll meet:
- Interior Designers
- Home Renovation Companies
- Landscape Designers
- Designers & Builders
- Home Decor and Mid-Mod Home Brands
- and more!
Deadline to Apply: May 27th, 2022
Our Home RetroVation Expo Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Why Exhibit at the Home RetroVation Expo?
With over 6,000+ mid-century modern homes in the Denver Metro Area in our database, there is no better showcase for renovation education, products, and services that cater to the needs of mid-century modern enthusiasts!
Tap into your target audience with your products, expertise, solutions, and services that meet the needs of current and aspiring homeowners AND mid-mod style lovers alike.
We look for a broad rage of exhibitors for this upscaled, educational event, including:
- Home Renovation and Design Companies. Specialized home renovation and design companies who cater specifically to the needs of mid-century modern homeowners are encouraged to apply. Bring your renovation products, lighting, appliances, fixtures, landscaping designs, and furniture to build brand awareness and generate leads from of highly qualified buyers who attend the exhibit. Help homeowners and design enthusiasts achieve the mid-century home aesthetic they dream of!
- Mid-Century Home Decor Brands. Retro-inspired companies and brands are encouraged to apply. Build brand awareness by showcasing your mid-century minded or inspired selections that compliment every home style, and yet are particularly fitting for our 6,000+ Metro Denver Mid-Mod Era built homes and owners.